Save the Date
- Many thanks to local host Jay Wellons and the entire Vanderbilt team for the most highly attended Pediatric Section Meeting ever!
- View the 2018 Pediatric Section Annual Meeting Online Program Brochure
- Congratulations to the following oral presentation and poster winners:
- Best Basic Science Poster: Amy Katherine Bruzek, MD. CSF Circulating Tumor DNA Copy Number Quantifies Tumor Growth and In Vitro Treatment Response in Pediatric DIPG and High Grade Glioma
- Best Clinical Poster: Brandon G Rocque, MD, MS, FAANS. Quality of Life and Mental Health after Pediatric CNS Tumor Treated with Surgery Only
- Hydrocephalus Award: Elizabeth Naylor Kuhn, MD. Cross Sectional Evaluation of Transition Readiness in the Interdisciplinary Spina Bifida Clinic
- Shulman Award: Jacob Richard Lepard, MD. Developing a de novo Stereotactic Electroencephalography (SEEG) Program: A Multi-Institutional Pediatric Experience
- Save the Date for the 48th Annual Meeting of the AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery at Hyatt Gainey Ranch, Scottsdale/ Phoenix , Arizona from Thursday December 8 to Sunday December 11, 2019.